His curiosity and the compelling world of stamp has fortunately coincide together to bring out his recent work. He is delighted that his recent visual explorations engage the viewers and critics. His previous exhibition; the historical world of Stamps was the real motivation to further interpret and construct new language and altogether a different visual meanings surrounding to the body of work in holistic manner. He sincerely appreciate the anticipation of the viewers and critics who anticipated such depth in his work.
When he hear the word stamp as do most offs would visualize, he would believe that it creates a nostalgia where everyone has their own association with stamps. Such important aspects where we are traveling back and forth and relating incidents- The shops, the notaries attesting the stamps and government offices where people understanding, authenticating or solving complex issues of their lifetime. A stamp holds crucial decision that people value and respect in a society. A stamp speaks of a truth declared by tow parties, attested by authorities.
- M.F.A. (Applied Art) from Rajasthan School of Art, Jaipur. 2009
- B.F.A Applied Art] from Rajasthan school of Art, Jaipur. 1998
- “Thread’s Of Life” in Jawahar kala Kendra, Jaipur. 2008.
- Solo Show “Concrete Jungle” in Jawahar kala Kendra, Jaipur. 2012.
- “The Stamp Of Life” in Samanvai Art Gallery, Jaipur, 2013.
- “Imprinted Reformation” on ‘MOJARTO’, Online Art Gallery, and NDTV Venture, 2017.
- “Stamp shop” in Suryagarh, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, 2019.
- Ink 2019 conference
- State Award in 52th “Annual Art Exhibition” by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur, 2011.
- Honor for significant contribution in field of Art on Independence Day by Bikaner
- Nagar Nigam, 2019
- Participated in Lalit Kala Academy Kala Mela. Jaipur, 1997.
- Participated in 39th “Annual Art Exhibition” by Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur 1998.
- Participated in ‘Kala Utsav’ Camp by 'Kala Sansthan' for Photography, Bikaner, 2006.
- Participated in 150th , 151th Alumni of Raj School of Art, Jaipur. 2008,2009
- Participated in ‘Rang Malhar’ with Senior Artist in Vyom Art Centre, Jaipur, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Participated in “51th Annual Exhibition” by State Lalit kala Academy, jaipur.2010
- Participated in “kala or sanskriti camp” for “Rajasthan Divas” by Rajasthan lalit kala
- Academy, Jaipur. 2012
- “Real Digital Graphic art Exhibition” Bikaner. 2006
- “One square foot show” in “Ahamdabad ni gufa” Ahamdabad. 2010
- “India International Art Fair” in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. 2010
- “Jaipur Art Summit” in Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur. 2013
- “Ka Mahotsav” in Bikaner, 2014.
- “A MARCH OF PERENNIALS” in AIFACS by Samanvai Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2014.
- “OF THE EASEL” in Tanay Hall, Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai by Samanvai Art Gallery, Jaipur, 2014
- “50 ARTISTS 50 WORKS” in Samanvai Art Gallery, Jaipur, 2014
- “A 100 many-splendoured things” in The Stainless Art Gallery, New Delhi, by Samanvai Art Gallery, Jaipur, 2015
- “ FORM AND SPACE” in Mahua Art Gallery, Banglore, 2015.
- “ Kaleidoscope 12” in Mahua Art Gallery, Banglore, 2015
- “ Jaipur Art Summit” in Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, 2015
- “Art Annual 2016” in Mahua Art Gallery, Banglore, 2016
- “Small is Beautiful” in Kynkyny Art Gallery, Banglore, 2016
- “India Art Festival” at Thyagraj Stadium by Laxicon Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2017
- “India Art Festival” at Nehru Center, Mumbai by Laxicon Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2018
- “Art Idioms – Stray & Moulded” in Juneja Art Gallery, Jaipur, 2018
- “International Art Festival Bikaner” in Bikaner (Raj), 2018
- “Entente” at The Stainless Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2019
- “Jaipur Art Summit” Mumbai Edition 2019 at The Bombay Art Society Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai, 2019
- ‘ART FROM HEART’ a online group show for donated to support the fight
- Against COVID-19, at The Lexicon Art, New Delhi, 2020
International and all over India.
More Products from Malchand Pareek