A prolific artist who paints horses and women, he is a established Figurative Abstract, Non- representational Abstract and Calligraphy painter. Mashkoor Raza graduated from the Karachi School of Arts (Pakistan) in 1972, standing first in his class and winning the gold medal.During the last 20 years or so, he has figured prominently in the art world of Pakistan not only because he is one of the most prolific artists but also because he has achieved that rare distinction of developing an original work style. From the beginning, his work has been, more roughly brushed in and richly coloured. Even in till 1980, his style had not fully matured but was working towards it. In the work which he exhibited in a solo exhibition in June 1980, his paintings showed what looked like piles of rough round stones, closely bunched together, with some bigger slabs or blocks, above and below them, and empty spaces in the surrounding picture area.By 1991, he was freely turning out paintings of horses and women with a lot of movement and colour.
- 1973 Group Show At Karachi.
- 1974 Two artist Show at Pakistan Art Council Karachi.
- 1975 Group Show with Karachi artist.
- 1976 Group Show at Pakistan Art Council Karachi.
- 1976 Group Show at Karachi
- 1977“Artists from Sind” Group Show, Portrait of Iqbal.
- 1981 National Exhibition by Idara Saqafat-e-Pakistan, Islamabad
- 1982 Group Show “Paintings from Pakistan” in the U.S.A.
- 1983 Group Show in Japan through Idara Saqafat-e-Pakistan.
- 1985 2nd Prize, National Exhibition by Idara Saqafat-e-Pakistan.
- 1988 Group Show 4th Asian Art Biennals Bangladesh.
- 1997 Group Show at IZMIR
- 1997 Group Show at Pakistan Art Council Karachi.
- 1997 Group Show Pakistan Artist at London.
- 1997 Group Show at Malaysia
- 1975-1981 : National Exhibition by Idara Saqafat-e-Pakistan, Islamabad.
- 2012:Visions,Art Zest,Dubai.
Besides above exhibitions he participated many national and International group shows in U.S.A., Izmir, London, West Germany, Malaysia,U.A.E, India and Bangladesh.